Hybrid-Grid Solar Service Control Panel
Our Solar Service Control Panels (SSCP – pictures below) give an electrician or the Do-It Yourself’er (DIY) an easy way to connect a home or businesses solar array to the electric utility. The Hybrid-Grid SSCP helps you easily meet the National Electric Codes by making it very easy to connect solar batteries and generator to your home or business.
The Hybrid-Grid SSCP currently comes as a 15KW panel with a Sigineer inverter installed. The Hybrid-Grid SSCP includes no hassle connectors to your solar array and allows for a single connection to our battery cabinet and to your electric utility company. The following components are pre-wired in the cabinet:
- The Sigineer inverter (15KW)
- Utility fed main circuit breaker (NEC requirement).
- Solar power inverter AC protection circuit breaker (NEC requirement).
- Solar inverter has utility interconnected rapid DC shutdown (NEC requirement).
- Customer grounding connections inside the cabinet.
- External ground connection for power limited devices.
- Handle actuator kit for external main breaker operation and lockout.
- Power monitoring device for solar production and residence usage.
- The cabinet has Nema 3R environmental ratings to keep the inverter and all associated parts in a secure environment. The intrinsically safe enclosure keeps high voltage DC isolated inside the cabinet. The cabinet is LOCKABLE and is fan ventilated.
- The cabinet is a utility rated enclosure and is engineered for solar applications.
- Lockable main disconnect for utility servicing and inspection.
- Provisions for rapid shut down are incorporated by design.
- Compact design keeps visual impact to a minimum; eliminating the need to have 5-10 components connected with conduit on the outside of the building.
- Compact design with all these features already installed lets the DIY installer easily install the SSCP themselves. It also cuts an electricians installation time by at least 70% and normally can be done by one person.
- Color match cabinet options available at an extra charge.
- Load tested design ensures a flawless start up of your solar service.
- Clearly identified terminals for AC and DC power.
- Engineered and Service rated for code compliance and easy installation
- Manual overrides for system maintenance and inspection.
- Fans and filters built for heavy dust environment.
- Lockout disconnect standard for safe servicing.
- Can easily be used with Genesys battery cabinet for off-grid usage.
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) built in to allow seamless (<10ms) switch from grid to batteries.
We thought we'd explain a little more about what our hybrid renewable energy system is all about! It combines the best both on and off grid energy!The best part of this system is that you are never without power and the battery storage allows you to use the renewable energy you make all day, all night! More videos to follow about the different ways you can use renewable energy the right way for you!Please like and share this video with your friends!
Posted by Genesys Energy Systems on Tuesday, 24 September 2019