OUR AUTOMATED FAN CONTROL SOLUTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES:
Energy Management Assistant (EMA) – A touch screen external control and display (see below) that connects to and controls our LCS Fan Power Panel (#2 below).
- Infinitely variable speed and airflow based on user set points. Proper calibration ensures maximum animal benefit and energy savings
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure with rain hood
- Service rated circuit breaker disconnect with door interlock
- Fan circuit overloads
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fans and filters with internal power supply
- Below is 50 HP model
Temperature and wind sensors that automatically identify the optimum fan speed for the best possible animal comfort. These sensors are connected to the EMA Panel above. Our components give you the following benefits:
- Ability to remove shutters to gain up to 1000 CFM extra per fan. (Alternate safety measures MUST be taken to ensure personnel safety! It is the farms responsibility to maintain OSHA safety standards.)
- Ability to take advantage of natural ventilation and compensate and control conditions
- A decade of field proven reliability and performance means we can guarantee our systems to operate on any fan system anywhere.
- more benefits…
OUR STANDARD PACKAGES OFFER THE FEATURES LISTED ABOVE WITH OPTIONAL FEATURES BELOW:
- Pressure sensors – for curtain sided barns or tunnel/cross vent barns. This can increase energy savings and additional 20 to 40% above and beyond our standard systems!
- Winter mode – optimize fan speeds all year with some of your fans utilized only in the winter. All fans are controlled in the summer.
- 24v pilot duty outputs – to control lights, misters, alerts, and more.