What are the benefits of using the Ventilation Management Solution?
- Soft-Starting fan Motor(s)
- You’ll be able to start up to 100 HP of fans in unison with minimal current inrush and slowly ramp up to the optimal speed.
- Lower Peak Demand and the ability to set the maximum power consumed by your system.
- No more burnt belts or broken tensioners. Smooth starts make these components last considerably longer than when started with relays at full thrust.
- Smooth starts extend the life of all components
- Automated Volume and Speed Control:
- One of the greatest benefits to the health and comfort of your animals is the ability to control the volume and speed of all the fans. This creates a uniform airflow throughout the entire barn all year round.
- Creates a uniform airflow throughout the entire facility
- Minimum ventilation above stalls is possible to keep stall surfaces and bed tops dry and air fresh
- Solid State Phase Converting:
- Because a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a solid state phase converter, it has no moving parts to break down or replace. You can easily run our systems using single phase input (must feed a 3 phase motor).
- Dramatic monthly cost savings up to 70%
- Uniform airflow helps to keep facility surfaces dry
- Healthier animals due to year round enhanced environmental control
- Ability to overdrive fan speed when needed while maintianing manufacturer motor tolerances
Touch Screen Interface
- Allows easy customization for your specific facility
- Real time monitoring showing how the system is performing
- Manual override via touch screen, physical potentiometer